
(*Blogging about a Japanese Drama, need not read if not interested)
Just finished watching the last episode of Dream Again. The drama is quite good, about a man whom out of a sudden died when lighting stroked him but later realise that he's time is not up yet thus took over another one's body through the help of the heaven personal and together with it, all the obstacles that he has to go through in the identity of another person. The storyline is a bit absurd but if you were to focus only on the flow of the story and not think that much, it's a good drama. The male lead is a strong actor but the supporting female actress, Kato Ai (even though I liked her ever since Umizaru) still needs much improvement... her crying scene was omg. The ending was too forced like "Ok, we
must have a happy ending", but I must admit if the male lead were to die in the end, I will kill the producers/writers. LOL
Labels: dramas, dream again, japanese, review