Derrick called me yesterday and told me that he got his licence. I was shocked when he said something about going for a drink and that he'll drive. I was thinking "eh? what are you talking about" then I remembered that he took the test the day before and yeah he PASSED!!! Congrats Derrick! The first in our clique to get a driving licence. Even though we did not go for a drink in the end 'cause he haven bought the plate yet but still next time yeah! =)
Derrick's going to do his NS tomorrow and I'll be missing him. Aw~~ What will he look like without his hair?! HAHA!! Can't imagine. xD
I was watching coffee prince for the whole day and I'm at the 2nd last episode now. It's a good drama w/o the usual 2 gals, 2 guys fight you see in a Korean drama. It coincidentally was shown when hana-kimi was shown... the concept of a girl acting as a guy. =D
Labels: coffee prince, derrick, dramas, ns