Lalala~ it's almost Xmas now! It's not a day that I usually celebrate with my family though. We just ain't Xmas-cy. LOL. This year I'll be celebrating Xmas with my relatives which my mom says "oh, it'll be fun. remember when you were younger...". Yeah, even though my relatives celebrate Xmas with more hype, but I hardly remember them so all kinda go downhill.
Alright, I planned for about five minutes a while ago about how I am going to buy my WANTS. I'll be getting the zen first, get a job so that I can buy Wii, then save more, more and more so that I will have money for the HK trip next march? Anyway, I need to earn the $$ 'cause I'm not intending to ask from my dad (I'm so good). It's lots of money involve which makes me go "oh, how much I will need to slough to earn the $$". HAHA.
Labels: christmas