I went for my e-trial just now which I only booked yesterday after sis advised me to and so for my first ever time, I read the basic theory yesterday and today. Anyway, there were lots of Indians + Bangladeshi doing the e-test (even the instructor says that the room looks like little India)! Think because the slot was a later one... at 9.15pm ma so they need not do construction and all. The thing is, I only passed once out of the 4 different TYS I did. The failed ones all 80+... passing mark is 90 =(. The FAIL word so big and red on the screen la! I think the person beside me can see lor. Paiseh!
To my friends doing the BTT, I must inform you this important thing: Don't think they only test the stuff in the book, some of the things they test are not in the book! Like kenna cheated right, but is true...
Labels: btt, driving