I changed my blogskin again. This looks really cherry blossoms and all. The picture takes a while to load ya. This skin is a nice. Mika Nakashima is on it.
I slacked at home for the whole day and did almost nothing. Wake up, watched One Pound of Gospels (I don't think I will continue with this drama), had sister to buy me lunch, slept till 7+, wake up, have dinner, watched an episode of Kinship 2, ordered Dean Meldau's album online (one great indie artiste but sadly, his album is not sold in S'pore), changed my blogskin and tada. End of day.
The breeze is really nice today. The air smells nice. The blue sky and the clouds look beautiful. The small things in life... *smile*
Derrick called and said that he got confined so he can only come out tomorrow, having field camp next week. He's most likely to book out on the 2/2 so lets have a gathering on that day. Save the day ya, DJMXS!
Labels: blogskin, derrick, dramas, ns