I was very suay(unlucky) yesterday.
In the afternoon when I was having my lunch, I bought my food and put it on the table and went to buy green tea. When I came back, I noticed some bits of my tofu on the table which was not the case a moment ago. I then saw bird shits around the table and my most intelligent guess tells me that the stupid birds around had poke around my food and shitted around!! GRRR~ Anyway, I didn't eat the tofu but ate the others even though I don't know where the bird stood to eat my tofu. Hopefully not on the rice that I ate.
After work on my way home, I saw some people that I didn't want to see so I shun 'em. Then when my bus came and I was happily going to board it, the people came around going to board the same bus! So, in the end, I had to wait for another bus to take. Suay.
The ultimate suay is I board the lift to go home and who knows, it got stuck between the third and fourth floor!!! First thing I thought "stupid starhub no reception", didn't want to press the emergency bell ya know, paiseh. Anyway, when I was contemplating my options, the lift suddenly moved and it went down slowly to the 3rd floor. I quickly pressed opened and ran out to take the stairs. When I was climbing the stairs, I noticed that the lift had the same problem on the fifth floor but it still eventually reached 8th floor. However, if I can survive the ride and stayed on till it reach 8th floor, I think I scared to death liao ah!~~~
Labels: unlucky