I went to Takashimaya on a last minute trip to buy the wrappers and choc for V-day presents. It turns out that the wrappers were too big for my handmade red tile so I bought sweets to make it look fuller. Wrapped everything on the cab which made me get motion sickness. LOL. Last minute work is bad.
Saw my friend Wai Lan first thing when I reach TM. She's now working at GV! It has been a while since I last saw her so it felt good seeing her again. TM is a place to bump into JC friends and acquaintance; I met 4 already.
'CJ7'(the alien) is really cute! It made up for the quite-thin-but-not-that-dull plot. There's one strong message that I think they want to us to bring home with: "no matter how poor we are, we should not lie, fight, steal etc".
I feel that Hilary Swank do better in non-girly roles (read:'Million Dollar Baby'). Her in 'P.S. I Love You' is a tad out of place.
Labels: cj7, movie, p.s. i love you, TM, valentines day