MOE haven pay me yet!! So angry and disappointed by their efficiency. I know mine's UOB but still...
Calling clients up for outstanding invoices is so frustrating. Nice clients will quickly admit payment and tell me that they will pay up soon. Those irritating ones will ask for this and that and in the end still refuse payment. And in most cases, there are more irritating ones than nice ones. The ratio was about 2: 40 per page today. Well, I guess everyone working in my line experiences this but still, so tired of calling people and it's only my 3rd day! I guess I'm not cut out to listen to clients deny/delay payment. Why can't people pay after they engaged the services?! Hope tomorrow will be a better day where more people will pay up (even though I know the possibility is so small 'cause those who want to pay promptly will not even be on the debtors list in the first place.)
^I complained so much. Money hard to earn ah!
I took pictures and doodled to make myself feel less frustrated from ugly clients.

Tea Shake Hut. That's too creative for a name! ROFL

My code in office- Pink highlighter at top left hand corner = to do.
I set the deadline for the page I was working on at 5pm 'cause I needed to spur myself on to quickly finish it. Wanted to fax invoices to clients after 5pm as a form of relaxation and leave at 6pm.
Labels: pay, work