The temp staff sitting next to me got fired today. He just slacked too much, and a bit too obvious and cannot finish his work. But still, it's rather sad... my lunch
kakees also thinks so. My superior is just too ... (no words to describe). I'm now the only temp staff left for my team.
I did
saikang today for the first time in the office. I helped that temp finish his excel work, help my team head print
SOAs, help to key in cheque details and then at 4.30pm, the stupid superior asked me to retrieve some invoices for him. At first I thought... okay la.. at most 20 but it turned out to be 180 invoices!
Siao ah! Ask me to finish by 5.30pm some more. No way! In the end I did until 6.20pm and only finished 70 invoices. I do OT no $$ one
leh! I'm not permanent staff ya know! Tomorrow morning still need to retrieve 110 invoices before 11am! Damn! I feel like quiting again but cannot or else need to pay 1 month's pay.
Hiaz.
I feel so disheartened.
Everyone is so
dispensable if we do not have a special skill/talent.
Labels: work