I just learnt from a friend's blog that she's retaking her A's at TPJC again. When I first read it, I was like thinking "hey, I don't think your results are that poor!"...
oh I feel like retaking it all over again! Or maybe not.
Anyway, I got this letter from TPJC that reads 21th college day and that I'm a recipient! It's not for those academic awards (...yeah), it's the Colours award for DB. I thought I can't get it 'cause my grades were poor and my teacher-in-charge was like...you need reasonable grades to get the award. Haha, not going back to get it during speech day though, going to get my good buddy to get it for me (you said okay).
Work's boring. It's calling, retrieving invoices, taking service report and listening to the customers "huh! I don't owe you money" shit. My temp partner told me that he's thinking of quiting but I told him "you have to pay 1 months salary leh" (I checked 'caused I also thought of quiting previously). Anyway, if you look on the brighter side, it's only 1.5+ months left.
Thinking of going on a holiday...
Labels: a level, colours award, school, work