Went to Brewerkz for dinner with my colleagues on Wednesday night. Manager keeps coming over to our table and shout "the people at sales are monsters... think that I'm drunk after 15 glasses". Yeah, he keeps coming over to repeat the same thing. We all know that he's drunk....
Went to Orchard with JY to hand in our timesheets on Friday. We couldn't decide whether to go to Orchard or Tampines so we decided that whichever bus that goes to which destination comes first, we'll just go in that direction. 90 came first so we went to Orchard. Chatted quite a while and went home. I didn't sms CY that I'm not going to Tampines and he was quite pissed 'cause he waited.
Anyway, it was a tiring week. Went for driving on Monday, went to meet Saint Houng on Tuesday, went for dinner with colleagues on Wednesday, did OT on Thursday and went to hand in my timesheet on Friday.
My contract is expiring next next Monday!
Labels: work