Yesterday was my last day of work. Quite 舍不得 a few days back but slowly...I thought yeah.. should stop working le. Learnt almost everything that I can at work. Learnt how to use the system, how to chase bad debts, liaise with the customer service, how to get the sale surveyors to collect cheques from customers, how to key in cheque details, how to print SOAs, how to use the 3 in 1 printer and the phone (lol... need to press 9). Even if I extended, what I do won't change and I won't learn new things so if I can't learn anything new, there's no point to stay on.
Met some great people there and learnt a lot from them -> P.C Credit control : Prell, Winnie (sup.), Eza, Marlene; Finance: Moe(PC), Seok Fung(IH). Had fun with the temporary staffs Jia Yan, Zhi Jia, Benson, Rachel, Pei Ci, Jin Feng. The people at customer service are really a piece of work. The PC c.c temps at some point of time all 受了委屈. I already past that about 1 month back, but JY and PC are still experiencing that. It's a sick feeling.
All in all, it was a good experience working at Rentokil Initial. Like Jimmy said "When did you even see such a big sum of money?" Yeah... when did I ever see ten of thousands everyday (even though the $$'s not mine). LOL.
PS: I wrote lots of names down so that I won't forget them. (I'm bad with names)
____the names
Senior Finance mgr: Jessiento; Finanace mgr: Chee Hon; Credit Ctrl mgr: Alan Chen; Accts: Jimmy, Linlin; Accts receivable: Anna; Accts payable: Seok Fung (Hygiene), Moe (P.C); G.L: Bernice; PC C.C: Peck Hoon, Thomas; Initial Hygiene: Malou, Ismail, Clemence; Billing: Zul, Siti, Siti Maya.
Labels: rentokil, work