Music, Work
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Koda Kumi feat Fergie - That ain't coolIt should be Fergie ft. Koda Kumi right... Fergie somehow sang more than Koda. BUT Koda improved a lot from her Twinkle Twinkle days with Show. :) The song is also catchy enough.
Lalala~ my job is coming to an end now. It's left with 2 weeks.
About work...some customers will use D for Donkey to let me know that they are talking about D and not B. I tried doing it with country names for my name but I could not think of so many countries. I only got:
O Oxford
W Washington
Y ???
O Oxford
N NewYork
G ???
X ???
I Iceland
U Ukraine
Y ???
I Iceland
Okay, after researching... G for Germany(oh..i didn't think of it), X (it seems that there's no country with X) & Y (for Yemen).
You all can try if you are bored.
Labels: fergie, koda kumi, work