This movie looks nice. I seldom watch movies based on historic events but this movie appeals to me.
Won't have taken notice of this film if not for the singer that sang the theme song of this movie. It was a long story....
Was searching for Koda Kumi's Moon single when I chance upon alan. Remembered that I saw her PV on Channel V on Friday and that I thought her voice was scary. Was a bit interested in her so I went to wiki her. Found out that she's Chinese under Avex Japan releasing Japanese singles and that she sang 心战- the song for Red Cliff. Thought Red Cliff was a drama so I didn't develop any interest in the "drama". Was watching the MV for 心战, saw some related videos showing Red Cliff so I decided to click on it. Saw the guy in the first scene of the clip. Didn't managed to figure out who he was even though I thought that he looked like Tony Leung. Few minutes pass and saw that it's directed by John Woo(began to develop interest), thought that the plot was interesting, and towards the end of the clip, saw the credits and "eh! really Tony leung ah.. don't look like leh.. so young looking de." WAHAHA!
So my historic movie fan CY, let's watch this together okay!
We very long never see each other already. LOL
Labels: movie, red cliff