(picture coOP from National Geographic)
I finally had DURIANs yesterday and today! My dad finally bought them after repeatedly saying that he's going to get them. Durians make my day. =)
The Dark Knight was good but I think Red Cliff was better. Rachel should not have died (maybe that's why I think that Red Cliff is better)! The Joker sure is scary with his blade and his 'you know how I got the scars' lines. Heath Ledger did a good job in the portrayal of Joker.
I was wiki-ing (I just love to wiki) Dark Knight just now and I found that Edison Chen had this 3 second screen time. He was the one that asked Freeman to hand over his cell in the Hong Kong Cigarette-like building. I remembered me only listening to the lines but paid no attention as to who was speaking (thought is some ca-la-fare). So it was Edison Chen ar~
I asked my Sis whether did she "spot" Edison and she said that she did and that the face was
blurred. LOL
Labels: durian, movie, red cliff, the dark knight