Went to The Daily Scoop for ice cream after group assignment discussion. The sun was just too scorching! Totally needed an umbrella for shade! Must remember to bring it next time.
Thanks Curina for bringing Regina and I there. The place is really ulu! Totally feels like we have reached some small town. We even saw this rusty bridge like it's from the 60s on our way there. The place is small. Can sit about 20+ people at most.
TDS sure has lots of weird flavours to their name. Spicy chocolate, Unusually Apple etc ... I took Salty Mr Brown. The counter person said that it's made from sea salt(AKA common salt... think I don't know want to cheat me. LOL) blah blah blah....so yah, it's salty but it's unique enuff. Costs $3.20+- for 1 scope. Took the waffle ice-cream @ $5.50. =)
41 Sunset Way, #01-04 Clementi Arcade, Singapore 597071Tel: (+65) 6463 3365Email: icecream@thedailyscoop.com.sgLabels: food