I was closest to getting a new iPod Classic in June when I still have the $$$! It was 1 step away from the 'buy' button when I decided against it as I was worried that no one will be at home to get it. Grr! I am once again determined but this time for a new iPod nano.
Had Bus. stats test today. My! To think I did all the tutorials and I still ended up @#$#&%! There are so many tricky questions! I'll just hope for the best and do good for the other 70%.
Handing in OB assignment 2 on Friday and tada! it's the end of the assignments! There's only the written exam left!
Semester's ending soon. It's so fast! My lessons will start to get lesser and lesser starting the 3rd week with only 2 days of school and it becomes 0 on the 2nd week of October. Exams will proceed and I'm done with sem1!
Labels: iPod, university