I went to KINO today. Got a novel [Escape from amsterdam] and [Cher]'s catalog. I love Cher's logo. It's so cutesy. Wanted to get this particular book on ways to save the earth etc but the book was not found even though the book search states that it's on that particular shelve. What's up with the book search?

Met CY for dinner at Suki Sushi. That place is a good alternative to Sakae Sushi 'cause there's buffet everyday, all day long on all coloured plates if I'm not mistaken. CY ate 6 plates of salmon! It's the must have favourite. We ate like super fast? and got super full really quick. It's bad for digestion. =/
There's school later so I'm gonna sleep soon. Need to revise on IA later after school or else the topics will just accumulate to the size of a snowball and crush me. On a happier note, I'm meeting up with Rachel and Jia Yan for dinner! =)
Labels: chang yuan, cher, escape from amsterdam, kinokuniya, RTs, university