Yesterday, I went to SIM Ulu Pandan Campus in the morning for the opening. Was really not keen but since Curina said that it would be fun with the carnival and all so I went with them. OMG! The sun is so scorching! So warm!
Saw the opening by the Minister of Finance, the SIMply U contest hosted by Pornsak and Final Chowdown competition. The final chowdown=eating competition is sick. The contestants literally poured water on their burgers (to eat faster) and stuffed themselves with them. Luckily I didn't join!
Contestants chowdowning.
Went back to Clementi Campus for Business Stats and was dozing off during the lecture. Tired.
Went to Vivo City after school to buy a cake for my Mom's birthday. As what they say, the shop for
Awfully Chocolate is really empty. There is only a counter selling ice-cream and that's it. No cakes on display or whatsoever. There are only 3 flavours(chocolate, chocolate banana, chocolate rum and cherry) and they only come in 6 or 8 inches(limited to chocolate flavour). Had no choice and bought the chocolate one since it comes in an 8 inch size (I wanted rum and cherry).
The cake was okay, I dunno, maybe I don't know how to appreciate. The cake was fine/light and the chocolate fudge was made of good bitter chocolate(not sweet or overly bitter).
I'm leaving for the airport at 4 but I have not pack and need to make a trip to the post office to collect my mail. =\
Labels: awfully chocolate, birthday, hong kong, university