Back from sending Fang Lin off. Had hilarious moments with them with the "A"ccelerated learning CD. I realise Joo is getting more and more A. Wanna temporary replace Fang Lin when she's away in Shanghai?
Back to a few days ago.
Dinner at
My secret garden. It was so difficult to locate. We missed it and had to backtrack and seek help from Fang Lin's sister before finding it. It is quite an expensive place to dine and the food is small portioned. The food tastes good even though I thought that the scallop and prawns are rather small. It has good ambiance. Overall, a good place for a date 'cause
love love forget about the price and the laid back service already.
Mind cafe was totally a change of atmosphere. Loud voices can be heard at the entrance. We talked loudly 'cause everyone is doing that and if we don't raise our voices, we can't be heard. The food there is also cheap as compared to MSG. Taboo was great fun.
Blah, I'm starting on OB today!
>edit 16/10/08
Sorry fang ling!Labels: dinner, djmxs, mind cafe, my secret garden