
I took out my organiser the other day wanting to note down Jiefang's and Marilyn's birthday. I flipped to the page and looked at it and instead of swiftly jotting them down, I hesitated and could not remember when are their exact birthdays. I think that it's Marilyn first then Jiefang but recalled that it's the childish one first. Then I recalled that it's the 6 and the 11 or 12 but was not sure so I looked through some old keep-in-touch notepad that I got and got Jiefang's birthday, 6/11, but somehow I don't have Marilyn's written down. So till now, Marilyn's birthday is unknown to me.
I don't mean to forget but truth is, I cannot remember. I'm sure FL's one on 17/3, SJ & Yenn's on 1/1 and pretty sure Derrick's on 24/5.
I got Fang Lin's name wrong the other day even though I thought through it before writting it down and still wrote Lin with a 'g'.
Sometimes I feel that we are too comfortable with our friendship. We meet up only once in the blue moon and after that, it's usually no communication until another meetup. Or maybe i'm always far far away eg tpj and sim. BUT all in all, I'm still lovin' djmxs (偷Macs の i'm lovin' it).
(Shouts) Fang Lin! (I just wanted to call your name =))
Labels: djmxs