Taking a break from OB, let me share with you guys some great songs! Listen to them when you have time and tell me which one you like best!
First, 2 songs that I categorised into the clapping genre. (the songs that all of you can clap along with!)
Jay Chou's 魔术先生. There is a great clapping section in the middle of the song. This is also a cute song even though I find the intro irritating!
Secondly, good motivational/inspirational songs! I have lots of those.
Westlife's You raise me up. Even though this song is a cover from Josh Groban's version, I like this version more due to the harmony of the voices.
Ayaka Hirahara's Jupiter. I always find inner peace listening to this song. When I'm nervous or stressed, this is the song that does the trick.
Fan Wei Qi's 最初的梦想. The title speak volumes of why this is a good motivational/inspirational song. It used to be one of my fav motivational songs. It's still a good listen.
Jay Chou's 稻香. It tells people to pick yourself up and move on, be self contented. This really is a nice song from Jay!
Great songs for running. I used to listen to these songs when I go for a run.
Enjoy!
PS: Marilyn's birthday is on 12/11/1989!
Labels: music