Went on a nice short trip out of mainland Singapore onto our island resort Sentosa for my Sister's birthday last weekend. Stayed at
Rasa Sentosa. The hotel still looked the same as the last time I went which was about 8-9 years ago! Nothing changed much, they are still using the same card key, same notepad etc. We got the Premier Terrace room which was rather big; even the shampoo is branded!
Went out of Sentosa to Vivo for her birthday dinner @
Tung Lok Signatures. The dishes are oh so delicious but so incredibly expensive so dine there with parents. I loved the dessert and some other dish with that cheese ball and ribs.
Her birthday cake from
Canelé was really nice! I liked it even though I didn't really agree with the look of it. No wonder the shop person recommended it. There are 2 layers of waffle in between the chocolate layers so that it's not that overwhelming chocolaty and that made the cake taste
♥♥♥♥♥!
Went to
Shin Kushiya for lunch before returning home, tried the onsen tamago which I saw on a magazine. It's tastes just like any poached egg that you can get in the kopitiam but it costs a freaking $4.80! Lol, it was the experience.
Labels: birthday, food, sentosa