I bought a new fiction while browsing in Borders on Tuesday. It's
Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel.
Not a typical book that I would buy given its title and it's large font size that makes it thick. I would have deemed Amazing Grace as a religious related story book if not for it's subtext with earthquake in its lines. The cover is not really fantastic since it's those books with a photo image that seems like it's from Getty Images. Anyway, due to the words 'party' and 'earthquake' and given that I have to wait for an hour before my photos get developed, I decided to give the book a go. It's quite interesting so I bought it in the end even though I have 3 books unread at home.
It's funny how I hated reading when I was younger and that I thought that I would had only read less than 20 books even till the day I die.
---edit 23/11/08Remember I wrote
The cover is not really fantastic since it's those books with a photo image that seems like it's from Getty Images
previously when I wrote this entry? Hey! It's true. I was flipping over the book after I finished it and saw this:

It's just a funny moment when I saw it.
Labels: books