I realised that I have not been blogging about my dramas since
5/17/08! That's long... anyways, I seldom blog about dramas 'cause I assume that no one is interested in them (tell me otherwise). But! Today I felt like doing so 'cause I started watching a cool drama, so here goes...
The World That They Live In (aka Worlds Within) is a Korean production (oh yeah... I seldom watch Korean) that I started watching a few days ago since I have nothing better to do at home. It's cool in a sense that there is minimum Korean drama cliques. The script is refreshing so it's a breath of fresh air! It's about the process of TV drama productions so the cast are acting at producers/directors/actors etc.
It's a star studded cast with Hyun Bin and
Song Hye Kyo but well, the ratings aren't fantastic but the plot worked for me though (I hate the crying and triangle relationships in Korean dramas).
I too love the promotion poster done for the drama! It's smooth.

Labels: dramas