Went to Jie Fang's condo for our annual 403 class gathering. Hey! It was a success. Many people came, it's like... we're back to our secondary days. As usual, there's too much food so we had to pack some back. Had our own DJMXS Xmas present exchange after the gathering. Oh ho ho, I got Marilyn's gift. Now I know what image I project to her from the gift I got. I also got one calender with zen looking pictures from SJ.
When it comes to my stationary, I don't buy fancy note pads, clips etc 'cause I think that they're useless. I use to buy lots of fancy stuff in Primary school but they became junk one way or another over the years and from Secondary school onwards, I only get the stationary that I really need. However, I will try to use them whenever I can since Marilyn bought them for me. =)
The year's ending in 2 days? That's fast. I'm looking forward to 01/01/09.
Labels: 403, christmas, djmxs