I was tearing the parking coupons yesterday and it suddenly occur to me that yesterday was the last day of 2008.
I shall blog about the past/new year before I leave for SJ's birthday celebration.
Lemme recall... I've worked for the first half of 2008, went to Uni in the second half with many things happening in between. 2008 was not the best year but not one of the worst (at least there is no O/A levels to think of).
I got to experienced new stuff like (to the best that I can remember):
>>Getting into a university albeit not a local one
>>Being a OL and eating almost the same food everyday
>>Taking care of kids and shouting until my throat sore
>>Working as a relief teacher and knowing how teaching does not suit me
>>Getting my driving license on my second try
>>Watching my first ever concert by an artiste
>>Going to Hong Kong with DJMXS
I'm not going to do the New Year's Resolution thing so I'll see how things unfold (of course not waiting for things to happen but trying to seize the possible opportunities that come by).
Happy New Year! 2009 here I come (with the billions of people with me).
Labels: new year