I went to Gabriel's newly opened western food stall "Four Aces" @ Compassvale Bow on Friday. I was shocked when I first heard that he's opening a food stall with his friends since I didn't know that he had a flair or anything like that in cooking PLUS he's young. This also set me thinking about what I'm going to do after my studies. Anyway...
The group went to Chinatown to buy a Zhao Cai Mao before we headed to his coffee shop. I especially liked this photo... everyone looked so happy, the Chinese new year decorations complimented the Chinatown look well and Keith's SLR is great!
The chicken chop which I ate was of good standard. It's so much better than the one below my flat (the one below my flat does not even sell this kind can... they only sell the spring chicken kind) and it does not have that coffee shop feel to the food.
May they earn big bucks!
Four Aces
Blk 266
Compassvale Bow
Labels: food, grp8