Shan Joo's birthday was a simple one. We went to a restaurant, stuffed ourselves with food and went home (no way!).
We actually took quite a handful of shots, talked loudly while the waiter secretly served food behind us, sang the birthday song in high spirits while SJ got her present in mild spirits and thought why Yi Lian didn't join us (okay, the last part was me).
Okay, using the pictures I took, I made my "SJ's birthday Chronicles"
HAHAHA~ The ending is a tad weird but since I can't find a way to end it, here it is. I spent half an hour doing this okay.
On another note, I bought my Wang Lee Hom Heartbeat album.

See the difference? One has fuggy Chinese writings on it in ugly gold colour while the other is sleek and cool. Support ORIGINAL folks (but only when you feel it's worth it)!
Labels: birthday, music, shan joo