I changed my phone to LG's Viewty over the weekend since I doubt I will ever get back my old phone. I'm 100% positive that someone took it. Anyhow, good luck to the person since I set quite a lot of security pins to the phone.
Went to Chomp Chomp last night with SIM peeps. Somehow, most of us developed a stomach ache/ diarrhoea today. Must be that we ate too much oily + spicy food. Thanks to Gar.y for treating us since he won quite a bit playing blackjack with the guys during CNY gathering which I didn't go 'cause it was on the fateful day that I lost my phone and couldn't contact them.
...My readings are piling up, grp proj to do and the tests are coming up...
I realise that not many people can appreciate classical music? I gave Rachmaninoff: Concerto #2 In C Minor a spin in the car today and it received poor reception. They don't know what they are missing out. Hey, it's not only about mainstream pop.
Labels: food, music, phone