

Gracelyn's birthday party on Thursday was a good break away from studying for the exams. Every time when I am at a loss for words to write in a birthday guess book or anything, I'll just write "You are remarkable". It's such a beautiful phrase that praises you with an elegant touch. Now a days I will sign off as
歐陽秀怡... haha action only... I'll use Chinese traditional so that my name looks chimmer and who signs off in Chinese anyway. Since I have a 4 word name, signing off as xi u yi does not accentuate that. Signing off in Chinese at least people will remember me as "the friend with a double surname".
In a random mood, I bought Grace a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé for her birthday to thank her for all the car rides. Sometimes I just buy gifts when I feel like it but I just love this champagne. It's pretty in pink and suitable for a 21th. Who will buy it for me on my 21th? I would definitely want one.
Labels: birthday