I heard Taylor Swift's You're not sorry again twice on Monday while on Gracelyn's car going for my Accts exams and back home. That's a hell of coincidence listening to that song. Haha... but I didn't hear it today while going for my Marketing exams so I guess that's the end of the coincidences.
Exams are finally ending (I know you NTU/NUS ended) on Friday! I will be having this cycling trip with the lovely DJ MXS on Sunday and there's this camping trip @ Palau Ubin on Monday. Camping?! HAHA! I wanna a trip out with DJ MXS but I don't think that's viable since I guess every body's scared of H1N1. I must say that I don't mind going if everyone can go though.
Let's go to Malaysia!Today is a lucky day since there's MCQ on the marketing paper. HAHAHAH!!!! MCQ! I was expecting essays and more essays since this was what the lecturer said so I was quite afraid that I can't get 30/50(i'm only aiming credit)for my paper. But with MCQ that accounted for 20marks, I'm saved! Lucky!~
On another note....

The clutter on my desk. There's the ACCOMPLISH notepad that Marilyn bought me which I am trying very hard to use it. Maybe I should add "clear the clutter" to it.
and... I had this really cool temperature check in sch today. I was just walking and then I was given the "clear" sticker. In my mind I was thinking "wait, where's the temperature check? did they stupidly gave me the sticker without checking?". I later found out that while I was walking through to get the sticker, there was this sensor bar that measured my temperature. HAHA. My mindset of a temperature check is still stuck in the "bring your themometer" times.
Labels: djmxs, grp8, university