Love Tanks @ National Museum
National Museum: The
national museum sounds boring doesn't it. BUT! It's actually great there. I don't think I would have gone to the museum if not for the relatives visit. There are lots of galleries and the exhibits there are fine. The digital guide "companion" provided was great help since it pretty much explains all the exhibits and the history attached to it. Didn't manage to finish viewing even one gallery due to the lack of time so maybe someday I'll visit it again. It's definitely worth the 10 bucks.
Hew Yenn's Valedictorian Speech: Great speech about "water....". Hah. It was a glorious moment for her and I'm proud that I was there to witness it.
Books: I've start to read again. It feels good to read a book or two once in a while. Finished Danielle Steel's
Honor Thyself this morning. It's not fantastic but I finished it anyway. Going on to read Tony Parsons's
Man and Boy. Guess the holidays is reading time for me.
Korean pop: I got to say I don't really like Korean pop but for the past week that's the language that's playing from my iPod. It's a small collection and I like Super Junior's
Sorry, Sorry best. Guess Jpop will dominate next week with releases from Yuna Ito and Arashi.
Labels: books, djmxs, music, relatives, TILS