I'll try to do the "Things I Love Sunday" every Sunday to write about interesting stuff that happened for the past week.
Hmm...just came home from botanical gardens...Okay here goes~
Relatives: My Australia relatives came to visit! That's really rare since for the past twenty years that I've lived they hardly came over while we flew over often. It was good. We went to the touristy places like Esplanade, Victoria Concert hall, CBD area, Botanical Gardens & China Town. It's been a while since I've visited some of these so it was still fun albeit tiring.
Ride: My ride Me & my Sister's ride came like finally. Got it one day earlier on Friday so it came timely for my relatives visit. The car's good enough for a new driver like me. It's fuel efficient (I managed 12.8km/L which is rather good) and everything's fine. I hope it will not be scratched anytime soon.
Kat-tun's album: "Break the Records -by you & for you-" is a good album to listen to. It's so much better than their second album. I was hesitant at first but I'm happy that I got it. It's Japanese so I doubt any of you will listen to it but it's quite fine.
Firefly: I guess I mentioned it in my previous post but seeing the firefly was an amazing feeling. It's so surreal that this insect has the ability to emit light. It's beautiful.
Chai Jing: Marilyn and I met up with her for Wolverine. CJ's still fun loving, teaching the kids and thanks to her I know that Heroes 3: Fugitives finished airing without me knowing about it. So it means I got something new to watch.
Others: DBSK's Survivor; Wolverine; going to Pulau Ubin; cycling with the girls.