I didn't realise that the MRT had a LED system for their information board until today (apparently it's fixed since march09). Is that really old news? Oh... well. It's really a good addition since I need not look out for the signs or listen to the announcement for info on the next stop. It's time to do so since many other countries already have this in placed long ago.
I also didn't realise that they changed the location of the traffic light for the stop outside of Eunos MRT until today. This is too another great change. The place where the old traffic light was is really bad so eveyone ends up jay walking. The new location is fantastic!
I guess if you walk past a place everyday you won't notice change but actually small changes are taking place everyday! Taking public transport makes me more aware of my surrounding then taking a car. Taking a car is like traveling from A to B without noticing how people are interacting with each other and that can be fun. Furthermore, I need not worry about parking space.
Harry Potter was okay. I guess the main point of the whole movie is to film the part where the main old guy dies.
Stroopwafels look like this.
Labels: life, movie