My desktop is fixed thanks to my uncle. He's really good with computers so whenever there's something wrong with my
pc, I'll go to him. Apparently graphics cards don't last 'cause for the past few years, what I keep changing is the graphics card. They're so expensive!
I'm falling in love all over again with my 7.1 speakers. Great sound. Laptops produce average sound quality.
Anyway, I was having lunch with my sis at Relish and there was this couple beside us with 2 young kids. The elder one was playing with paper and the reaction from her mom was: 'trees are good for us, do you know how many trees you are going to kill if you waste paper?' and this was to a kindergarten kid. My sis says I should be friends with the mom. I heart the mom and her
thoughtfulness for the environment.
AND Saint houng's back!
Labels: pc, save the earth