There's Gossip girls on my sister's hard disk so I watched the first 10 minutes of s01e01, My thoughts: why does the main girl, Sabrina look so old? She looks like she's 30 in there (my sis insisted she will appear different in later episodes), her friend B looks like Britney Spears (again, my sis assured that there will be a change in image). Okay, that's it for
GG. I will continue watching it some other time.
Watched GI Joe, Hangover and The Proposal. I gotta say watch The Proposal. Watch Hangover only if you want some a-rated humor and GI Joe, it was okay, an action flick with the hot Korean that speaks perfect English.
There's this assignment that I got to do and it accounts for 40% of the marks so it pretty much suck since I have not typed a single word yet.
Labels: dramas, movies, university