Sometimes I really wanna kick myself for being so bad at names. I just can't seem to remember them off hand when I bump into someone even if I interacted with the person for over a year. Classic case again today. Saw my JC1 classmate (I think we were quite close then) but still I hesitated to say hi until she recognised me first 'cause I was thinking 'hey, where did I see her before? is she my first 3 mths classmate or tpjc classmate? what's her name?'. Lots of these kind of thoughts running through my mind. I can remember faces better.
I guess I can remember my primary school classmates' names best even though I don't meet one often, I can definitely remember the names of my lovelies DJMXS even though sometimes I still go 'whats her name' when my mind doesn't work for a split second. Others are hits and misses. Same goes for phone numbers. I can only remember mine (sometimes I forget offhand), my sis's, my mom's, my home line, my old number and the important 999 995 etc.
Maybe because I think that they doesn't matter so I let their names slip off my mind? Maybe? Or is my inner loner self acting up?
Labels: life