I've finally booked a venue for my birthday! Finally! I was struggling to make a decision the past week... hotel, restaurant or chalet (very x, not that x, cheap). Always ask when in doubt so I asked SJ and she made it sound so simple: Chalet + Catering. That's what I did. I booked the chalet at Aloha Loyang (memories of 403's chalet days). Venue settled, it's left with theme (should I have one?), the catering and the cake. I better work on it since ah~ there are so many assignments to hand in this semester! I just need to repeat it over and over again!
Oh, I saw FL in school today (or she spotted me first). It's been so long since I saw her in school! Since she said that she's not confident for today's paper, then FL please work harder for the next one to compensate this one! I always tell myself... pay so much, get shitty result = waste of money.
Oh, my birthday celebration is on 4th april @ Aloha sea view bungalow 8. So DJMXS (the only people that are reading this blog) please take note and make yourself free!~~~ I really need you ladies and one gentlemen.
Labels: birthday, university