I missed making a single post for the month of September. I rarely skip any month, so is this blog finally coming to an end with all my readers gone? Blogging used to be fun but with all expressions being said in less than 140 letters nowadays, blogging is becoming more of a chore.
Alright, once again, exams are approaching. It's finally coming to an end, the end of my studying career than spanned for 21 years, well, okay, maybe for around 17 years starting from aged 4. I'm not eagerly wanting to join the workforce unlike some of the people around me. I just cannot see any benefit of working besides receiving the payslip at the end of the month. Okay, I know how the saying goes that we need to contribute to the society, but that is just the commonly accepted notion of the need to work. Work work work work work... I got the rest of my life ahead of me in the deep abyss of "work". I shall take it slow. I make work sound so depressing.
Edit: I gave this blog a little face lift in the bid to keep this alive.
Labels: life