Yay! I know at least 2 people reads my blog. Thank you my loyal readers!
I was involved in a car accident again. Someone hit me when he was reversing. It happened right at my flat's carpark so this is how unlucky I was. Anyway, you know how people are sensitive when it comes to money so the driver did not way to compensate me in the beginning. How shitty is that. I didn't want to claim the insurance cause I still have a case pending so I thought I'm stuck with the repair costs. Well, in the end the person must have check his conscience and decided to pay. So, I had to call my friend to get her contact for repairs, contact the workshop, keep contact with the person that bang my car, bring the car to the workshop n collect the compensation money. Just like that 2 days burnt when it could be put to better use. The thing is I have to do everything on my own. I hate responsibility sometimes, how great is it if someone settled it for me.
Well, this is what I wanted to write about... Responsibility. I'm not a responsible person deep down but usually my actions say otherwise. My rational brain usually win and my emotional self gives in.
Also, I'm watching the Commonwealth games but they are a little boring though. I love watching mega sporting events. But poor India, plagued by all the negativity.